Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
Sponsoring and advertising with the Beverly Hills Bar Association is an excellent, cost-effective way to promote your business to a highly targeted, highly desirable audience.
As the fifth largest bar association in the state and one of the oldest, most respected associations in the country, our signature events, marketing materials, and websites consistently reach an extensive cross-section of the legal industry, and a prestigious audience of potential clients and recruits.
Why Advertise or Sponsor a BHBA Event?
Customized sponsorship opportunities to reach this selective audience are available at a range of exposure levels, with something for every branding need and every sized firm. Consider a sponsorship or advertisement to:
- Promote your firm, specialized practice areas, and other services
- Announce new recruits, partners, or clients
- Spotlight recent awards, accolades, awards, and big wins
- Tombstone announcements showcasing important news
These are just a few of the ways to get your message in front of this highly desirable audience:
- Display advertisements in BarBrief, the BHBA newsletter. BarBrief is published every two months and reaches a highly targeted circulation of over 6,000 people and firms. . Reach them where they read – both online and in print. Back cover to 1/6 page units available.
- Become a Scholarship Donor to the Supreme Court Luncheon. Your name or company name and logo gets exposure on all scholarships, programs, handouts and other materials. Package includes VIP invitations, preferred seating, and other exposure and attendance perks.
- Simple but effective classified ads in eNewsletter, our monthly online publication.
- Sponsor the VIP Cocktail and Martini Lounge at the annual Vintage Bouquet food and wine party with splashy name and logo exposure.
- Or, let us create a customized sponsorship that will reach your target audience and fit your budget.
For More Sponsorship and Advertising Information
To customize a sponsorship package to suit your needs, contact Marian Miller, Director of Communications and Marketing, at (310) 601-2422.