Additional Benefits of Membership
Members of the Beverly Hills Bar Association gain access to extensive professional and leadership growth opportunities, networking, continuing legal education programs, pro bono and public service participation, and social events.
But that’s just a start. These are some of the additional benefits of membership:
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Health and Life Insurance
- Disability and Long Term Care Protection
- MCLE Courses
- Admission to Practice Area Sections & Committees
- Personnel Referral and Placement Service
- Mandatory Fee Arbitration
- Conference Room Availability
Professional Growth Opportunities
- Leadership Academy
- Lawyer Referral & Information Service
- Service as an Arbitrator on the Mandatory Fee Arbitration panel
- Legislation Committee
- Section and Committee Leadership
Young Lawyer Programs
- Free Six Month Membership for New California State Bar Admittees
- Free Admission to The Barristers
- Access to Barrister Committees
Membership in the Beverly Hills Bar Association is an investment in your practice – and your future.
Note: additional charges may apply for some benefits listed.