Law Firm membership extends the Beverly Hills Bar Association’s many benefits to every attorney in your firm – at lower costs and with even more perks.
Law Firm membership includes two free Sections for all firm attorneys, along with access to CLEs and all the advantages of regular membership. Managing partners and legal support staff also enjoy free membership – and your firm can take advantage of discounts on a broad slate of services and events.
See which firms have already joined the BHBA as law firm members, click here.
There are no dues increases for the second year of membership and no additional costs for many membership benefits. Law Firm membership offers ongoing opportunities to increase recognition for your firm, and to help impact the future of the legal profession.
Law Firm Membership Privileges, Perks and Returns
- Complimentary regular membership, including one Section, for each firm attorney
- Complimentary associate membership for all firm legal support staff
- Discount offers from LexisNexis
- Special offers on professional liability insurance from Elkins Jones Insurance Agency
- Reduced rates on document archiving from West Coast Archives
- Law Firm member discounts on placement fees when you use the BHBA Personnel Referral Service
- Locked-in annual fee for your firm’s second year of BHBA membership
Promote Your Firm
- Connect your Managing Partner with peers through the Managing Partners Forum
- Build firm recognition through Bar leadership positions
- Lead by example through community service program participation
- Firm recognition on the BHBA website
- Promote your firm in Bar Brief , our bi-monthly newsletter
- Your firm is named at the annual Installation and Awards dinner
Make a Difference – and Help Impact the Future of the Legal Profession
- Directly impact public policy through the Legislation Committee
- Lobby for legislation and testify before the California legislature in Sacramento
- Advance to Section and Committee leadership positions
- Mentor younger attorneys by teaching at MCLE programs, seminars and events
Apply for Law Firm Membership
Firms with ten or more attorneys are eligible for Law Firm Membership. Dues are based on firm size.
Contact Member Services today at (310) 601-2422 to obtain a quote for dues for your firm, and to submit a membership application.