The Order of Distinguished Attorneys is the highest available level of Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA) membership. Members of The Order of Distinguished Attorneys receive all regular benefits of BHBA membership, plus an impressive array of exclusive additional benefits and perks.
Key Benefits: Networking, Free MCLE Programs, and More
The benefits of networking within this select group and the potential for referrals cannot be overstated, and free continuing legal education programs clearly add significant added value to membership.
That’s just the start of the advantages and complimentary privileges extended to those who join The Order of Distinguished Attorneys . Others include:
- FREE membership in three law practice Sections
- FREE admission to MCLE programs in your practice Sections
- FREE ticket to the Supreme Court Luncheon
- FREE admission to the annual VINTAGE BOUQUET Food & Wine Extravaganza
- FREE listing and profile in Bar Brief newsletter
- Referrals through the Lawyer Referral and Information Service
Click here to view the full listing of TODA Benefits and Privileges
Share the benefits of this important group, and the company of your esteemed colleagues.
Join them in The Order of Distinguished Attorneys today.